Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help guys, how to unlock my iphone 4 with baseband 4.12.02 please help

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 5:00 AM

6 replies

Aug 30, 2012 5:49 AM in response to kb1951

thank you kb1951 - i am here in philippines, and my sister just hand it on me during her vacation, it was lock in Bell Carrier. I've tried using Sam (which is not working now but i just gave a try), ultrasnow and some other stuff but nothing happened. it just keep on searching and end in no service. i'm just hoping that there are some Einsteins here who could help, an i would appreciate it much, i'm wondering if is it possible tto downgrade its baseband?

Aug 31, 2012 3:42 PM in response to xrm125

I'll chime in... Bell do not offer unlocking. So there is no way to officially unlock that phone.

That said:

xrm125 wrote:

I've tried using Sam (which is not working now but i just gave a try), ultrasnow and some other stuff but nothing happened. it just keep on searching and end in no service.

You may have permanently bricked that phone now. best to bin it and get one in your home country.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.