2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 30, 2012 5:43 PM by Clif H
Clif H Level 1 Level 1 (115 points)

Attempting to redownload Mountain Lion today but cannot access the Purchased tab across any Mac or any iDevice.Error asserts "An Internet connection is required" but network is working fine, firewall is off, and all devices have been rebooted as well. All latest updates/patches across the board. What's going on here?

• Dah•veed Level 7 Level 7 (32,060 points)

The Apple Support Communities are an international user to user technical support forum. As a man from Mexico, Spanish is my native tongue. I do not speak English very well, however, I do write in English with the aid of the Mac OS X spelling and grammar checks. I also live in a culture perhaps very very different from your own. When offering advice in the ASC, my comments are not meant to be anything more than helpful and certainly not to be taken as insults.

The Apple servers for that appear to have been down for a time today. It's working again now.

• Clif H Level 1 Level 1 (115 points)

Thanks Dahveed. Tried back about an hour later and was working again. Hopefully that's not something that happens often.