Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voiceover Recording Problem

I am working on about 20 movies. This problem is on only 1 of them so far. I have used the microphone to place many short audio clips onto the movies. On this one movie new audio clips do not play sound. There is no ducking checked on any of the files. Volume is high. The recording sound bar acts normally. Sound waves look normal when examined. I can record on other movies and play the sound back. What is happening here? Is there a hidden mute control that I might have accidentally hit? Is this file corrupted? Thank you for any help.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 6:18 PM

3 replies

Oct 7, 2012 2:33 PM in response to panoramaBobl, Bob Thompson2

Hi

I've tried everything else I've read, found your thread and found a dodgy voiceover file in the project package. I have deleted that file from the package, but the voiceover files are still not playing in the movie preview. If I use the clip trimmer the audio plays.

What did you do after you deleted the corrupted file, or did it all just work again?

Thanks

Karen

Voiceover Recording Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.