You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro arabic backlit keyboard in USA

Hi,

I want some one from apple to confirm that i can buy a Macbook Pro from either the website or apple store and get it customized with an arabic backlit keyboard.

I mean the keyboard has to have the LED lights for both(english and arabic)

/___sbsstatic___/migration-images/migration-img-not-avail.png

/___sbsstatic___/migration-images/migration-img-not-avail.pngUser uploaded file

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8), MacBook (MB467LL/A) (late 2008)

Posted on Aug 30, 2012 11:16 PM

4 replies

Aug 31, 2012 3:05 AM in response to hassanfromedwardsville

Nobody in these forums represents Apple or any store. If you want to buy something, you need to contact stores directly or consult their website yourself.

Looking at the website for Apple's US online store will make it clear to you that they don't sell what you want.

I've heard you may be able to place a custom order for such a machine a retail Apple store. Contact them

http://www.apple.com/retail/

Aug 31, 2012 6:09 PM in response to hassanfromedwardsville

hassanfromedwardsville wrote:

Can some not from apple confirm that he bought the laptop from apple with an arabic keyboard.

What is the point of that? If you want to buy one yourself, then you will have to contact a store directly. Is there some reason this is too difficult?

If you are just trying to determine whether or not they exist, you can always find them in the stores for countries where that language is spoken:

http://store.apple.com/ae/configure/MD101AE/A?

Macbook Pro arabic backlit keyboard in USA

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.