Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mobileme to icloud

with mobileme we could have up to 5 email addresses on our account - I had my primary apple id but also a secondary business one and ones for my kids. Now with icloud I cannot figure out how to go in and delete the additional emails or create a new one. I think my subscription was family pack? I really need to delete the ones we are not using anymore

Posted on Aug 31, 2012 8:40 PM

3 replies

Aug 31, 2012 11:44 PM in response to livestockhandling

Did you have a Family Pack or did you have aliases - the latter are additional addresses, not accounts, which deliver into the same inbox as the primary address; Family Pack sub-accounts have their on login and are separate.

Aliases should have carried over when you migrated and be configurable at http://icloud.com in the Mail page - click on the cogwheel icon at top right, choose Preferences, then Accounts.

Family Pack sub-accounts should have been migrated individually and would have become full separate iCloud accounts. If you did not migrate them they have been closed and their contents deleted. You can reactivate the address for an ex-sub account by signing into System Preferences>iCloud with it, but you cannot retrieve the previous contents. In any case where you want the address to be deleted you need do nothing - it already has been.

Mobileme to icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.