Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any Page function equivalent to Word's brush icon that can paste paragraph style to independent paragraphs multiple times in a Page document?

In Page Manual, I did find an instruction that allows us to do something similar, but it is so tedious having to go back and forth between dropdown commands.

I want something simple like Microsoft Word's paint brush icon that simply let me copy the paragraph style (size of font, character style, spacing etc) and then just paste the style to other paragraphs independently - separated by subtitles with different font size and styles that I want to keep.

I am using iMac with the latest Mountain Lion and Page 09 now.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1, iMac with OS X Mountain Lion

Posted on Sep 1, 2012 1:17 PM

4 replies

Sep 5, 2012 11:32 AM in response to Jerrold Green1

Hi thank you for your tip. I did check User Guide, but my question was not just to execute copy style - paste style to multiple and separate paragraphs in the same documents quickly. The question was if there were any SINGLE action - not going back and forth after I had set up which paragraph style to copy - such as Windows Paint Brush.

I guess, understanding from the tips I got from you and others, that there is none in Page that equivalent to Paint Brush.

Lake

Is there any Page function equivalent to Word's brush icon that can paste paragraph style to independent paragraphs multiple times in a Page document?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.