Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes refuses to group one video with others with the same album and artist

User uploaded file

This is absolutely ridiculous. They have the exact same album and artist name, yet my latest addition refuses to group with the others. I've tried so many things, yet it still won't group. Tried adding some random text to both the album and artist. Then tried removing the random text. Also tried completely removing all the text and manually typing them again. Still does the exact same thing. And believe me, there are no spaces or weird characters that differentiate them. They are exactly the same. The weird thing is, if I add the word "Nuke" before "Jizztage" in the title, it will then group. What the ****? I don't want the title of the video to be "Nuke Jizztage Volume 1." Just so frustrating for an app that has been around for donkey's years. And no, it's not a big deal. Just annoys me that I have to spend hours trying to figure out why this stupid piece of software won't do the simplest of things!

Mac Pro 3.2GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon "Nehalem" (Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.6.4), 12GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM

Posted on Sep 1, 2012 10:32 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes refuses to group one video with others with the same album and artist

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.