Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

if i have transfered from one computer to another and forgotten my account question and anwser how can i be able to show its me just on a different computer?

How do i purchase music and movies on the new computor with out knowing my verification question and anwser?

ASUS computor and Motorola Smart ph-OTHER

Posted on Sep 2, 2012 12:24 PM

1 reply

Sep 2, 2012 12:59 PM in response to mburke15

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Contact Apple through iTunes Store Support, and explain that you have forgotten your 3 security questions, that you can reset your password, but doing so doesn't reset your security questions.

Explain that after resetting your password, you are still asked for the answers you have forgotten, before you can gain access to My Apple ID > Manage your account > Password & security, which is where you need to be to change your answers.

Remember, support will receive hundreds, if not thousands of requests per day, some from people trying it on, others with little explanation and others that are written extremely poorly. Take the time to explain your situation properly, be precise and concise, brief but comprehensive.

if i have transfered from one computer to another and forgotten my account question and anwser how can i be able to show its me just on a different computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.