Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photo stream does not work

No matter what I do, photo stream will not work for me. I have the iphone 4g, and my intel iMac, both have photo stream turned on and icloud is set up. I am on wifi as well, the camera is turned off on my phone and it is fully charged. I just took a random photo to test it again today and it did not upload automatically. Am I missing a setting somewhere?

It did work at one time, then suddenly it stopped working. Any suggestions? And thank you.

Posted on Sep 3, 2012 7:29 AM

2 replies

Sep 3, 2012 10:56 AM in response to Valerie Mcmillen

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Try disabling photo stream on your device (settings > iCloud), restarting your device and then re-enabling photo stream.

If this doesn't help you may need to reset photo stream. You can do this at icloud.com by clicking on your name in the top right corner and then the advanced settings in the pop-up dialogue box that appears.

Note: disabling photostream and re-enabling it will result in any photos that are currently in the photostream album on your device, that are older than 30 days old, not being added back.

photo stream does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.