TS1394: Troubleshooting Mac OS X installation and software updates (Mac OS X v10.6 and earlier)Learn about Troubleshooting Mac OS X installation and software updates (Mac OS X v10.6 and earlier)
Thank you. I wll give them a call. I am almost afraid to ask... I am guessing that there may be some system requirements to upgrade to 10.6. Any idea if my little MacBook, Intel Core Duo, 2 GHz, 667 MHz can do such an upgrade.
Snow Leopard/10.6.x Requirements...
* Mac computer with an Intel processor
* 1GB of memory (I say 4GB at least, more if you can afford it)
* 5GB of available disk space (I say 30GB at least)
* DVD drive for installation
* Some features require a compatible Internet service provider; fees may apply.
* Some features require Apple’s MobileMe service; fees and terms apply.
Which apps work with Mac OS X 10.6?...
It's been pulled from the online store, so you have to call Apple to buy it, last I heard, but quick, call before it's gone!
Call Apple 1-800-MY-APPLE
You have to get 10.6.8 first to go even higher to 10.7 or 10.8
Hey Niel Niel and BDAqua!
I was able to order the Snow Leopard 10.6 from Apple for $19.99.
he Apple expert recommended to upgrade through (blue)Apple/Software Update right away to 10.6.8. Along with that many things were updated in the installation process!
I feel good!
It feels right!
So far so good. No conflicts yet. Let me know if you think I should be on the look out for anything CRAZY.
Want to make this old MacBook friend last.
Thanks so much! R