Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar events disappear when attempting to edit or delete

I have two calendars set up on my iPhone 4s. I use a gmail account for my personal calendar, and I have my work calendar set up through exchange. The problem I have is only with my work account. Whenever I attempt to edit or delete an event from my work calendar, all the events associated with that calendar disappear. I am able to view them again by going into my calendar settings and choosing to sync only two weeks; however, any edits that I made did not save. I can then go back into settings and select sync all events. But if I try to edit or delete an event the same thing happens again. It is quite cumbersome taking these extra steps to view my calendar entries, and the calendar is basically useless if I cannot edit events.

I have deleted and reinstalled the exchange account several times, and this has not fixed the problem. I do not use iCloud to sync; everything goes directly through my exchange account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have missed appointments for work, thinking that the blank calendar was accurate for that day.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 1:26 AM

There are no replies.

Calendar events disappear when attempting to edit or delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.