Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook and iCloud calender

My PC is not updated with the changes I made to iCloud calender through iPad/iPhone. Events entered through Outlook is not shown up in iCloud and hence not in iPhone/iPad. Can anyone help? Thanks

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 5:39 AM

15 replies

Sep 4, 2012 5:19 PM in response to lizzerdesi

lizzerdesi wrote:

I'm having the same problem. All was fine until recently. Now, any event I add in the Outlook Calendar on my PC will not show up in the cloud and subsequently not show up on my phone. Yet, if I add an event to my phone (4s), it will show up on my Outlook calendar on my PC. If anyone can help, please do!

That's because you need to add it to the iCloud calendar in Outlook, the Outlook calendar is a local one.

Sep 10, 2012 2:21 PM in response to SKDJE

i am facing the same problems. i have an ipad and an iphone and they do not sync with my mac and pc (outlook).

i even disabled the icloud setting "calender and reminders" in the icloud control panel and when setting the checkmark again, there was an error message that there is no connection to the icloud servers.

basically there is no sync between my mobile devices and my imac / pc.

i tried all tips on the net but didnt get it running again...

can anyone help?

anyone facing the same problems?

Sep 25, 2012 9:04 AM in response to SKDJE

I am also having the same problem. I set up iCloud on my outlook computer at work, I also installed CodeTwo Sync and this did work for a time, however, recently anything I add in Outlook (and yes I did add it to the iCloud calendar specifically) STILL is not showing up on my mac, which is also set to sync to iCloud? Has anyone found a solution to this.

Thanks,

Sep 27, 2012 6:20 AM in response to SKDJE

I am having the same problem! It worked fine from the inception of iCloud until last week - then it just stopped working. It is screwing up my scheduling big time - please help! I also tried going into icloud and unchecking and rechecking calendars, and it gave me an error message. However, when I went back into outlook after that the calendar, tasks and contacts were moved into a the main default folders instead of their own folders.

Kym

Sep 27, 2012 6:37 AM in response to SKDJE

I am having the same issue.....ADMIN people, please take note! Changes that I make in Outlook don't translate to iCloud. Changes that I make in iCloud do, however, translate to iPhone, and from iPhone to iCloud, but not back to Outlook. I have tried uninstalling iCloud on my PC, and even installing iCloud version 1.01...any ideas anyone?

Aug 17, 2014 4:32 PM in response to SKDJE

THIS WORKS!: )
I've had this problem ever since I got ICloud, months ago. I finally decided to sit at my computer all day until I figured it out and I finally found the answer!

It's just a setting in Outlook-- a hard to find setting! I've given the link below, but also pasted the instructions here. Need to re-start and wait a few minutes for the changes to take place, but it worked for me! On this same page are also instructions for other apps and devices.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/enable-or-disable-add-ins-in-offi ce-programs-HA010034127.aspx

Outlook

1. On the Tools menu, click Trust Center, and then click Add-ins.
  2. View the add-ins and application extensions that are categorized as follows:
    • Active Application Add-ins Lists the extensions that are registered and currently running in your Office program.
    • Inactive Application Add-ins Lists the add-ins that are present on your computer but are not currently loaded. For example, smart tags or XML Schemas are active only when the document that references them is open. Another example is the COM add-ins that are listed in the COM Add-ins dialog box. If the check box for a COM add-in is selected, the add-in is active. If the check box for a COM add-in is cleared, the add-in is inactive. To learn how to open the COM Add-in dialog box, see the section called Turn off or manage the installed add-ins.
    • Document Related Add-ins Lists template files that are referenced by currently open documents.
    • Disabled Application Add-ins Lists add-ins that were automatically disabled because they are causing Office programs to crash.

If you find "ICloud Outlook ADd-in" is listed in "Disabled Add-Ins", click to highlight it, and then find "MANAGE: COM Add-ins" below and click "Go".

You will then see a list of all "Add-ins". Make sure ICloud Outlook Add-in is checked.
You should now see it moved from "Disabled" to "Inactive". Restart your computer and it should become active. It will take a few minutes to sync once you restart and open Outlook.

Outlook and iCloud calender

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.