Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If any Apple product goes on sale, I can pay some money to book it and deliver it to my country?

I want to know if i can pay a kind of reservation because i'm going to new york on 13 of september, I know all of this things are rumors but if apple present a new product, and that i think it's going to pass:D, and thats why I go from Argentina to U.S., I want to know if I leave new york before I could buy it can I pay by credit card and apple sends it to Argentina.

Sorry about my english:D like i said im from Argentina:D

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2012 8:32 PM

Apple stores (including the online Apple store) will not ship out of the country. You'll need to look for a reseller in Argentina or purchase the product and ship or carry it yourself.

Best of luck.

13 replies

Sep 5, 2012 12:00 PM in response to francoo

I strongly recommend that you do not buy an iPhone in the US. The warranty and service would not be valid in Argentina (or any other country other than in the US) so if anything were to go wrong with the iPhone that would require it to be serviced, you would need to ship the iPhone to a friend or relative in the US to take or send to Apple for service and then return it to you.

Regards.

Sep 5, 2012 12:13 PM in response to varjak paw

Sure, but here in Argentina it's strongly difficult to get an iPhone... I bought one the last year on the U.S (iPhone 4) and i didn't had any problems , I get really satisfied, and i'm a lover of apple products and I really take care of these products, but like I said it's very diffcult to get one and I'll not loose the oportunity of buy an iphone on the first days of the release, mostly if I don't know when i'll return to de U.S... I will buy an unlocked iPhone

If any Apple product goes on sale, I can pay some money to book it and deliver it to my country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.