Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to connect huawei E1731 mobile modem on my 2012 mac book air running lion 10.7.4....please could anyone help me with this?.....I am using an airtel 3g connection and am from india..

I jus puchased an airtel 3g connection in india and the software that comes bundled with the huawei E1731 modem only supports upto snow leopard. I downloaded various drivers and installed them succesfully but the modem does not get detected. i am on lion 10.7.4 and a 2012 macbook air....how do i do this....please help...😕😢😟

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 10:04 AM

1 reply

Unable to connect huawei E1731 mobile modem on my 2012 mac book air running lion 10.7.4....please could anyone help me with this?.....I am using an airtel 3g connection and am from india..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.