249 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 12:36 PM by Kappy
Clone using Restore Option of Disk Utility
- Open Disk Utility from the Utilities folder.
- Select the destination volume from the left side list.
- Click on the Restore tab in the DU main window.
- Check the box labeled Erase destination.
- Select the destination volume from the left side list and drag it to the Destination entry field.
- Select the source volume from the left side list and drag it to the Source entry field.
- Double-check you got it right, then click on the Restore button.
Destination means the New backup drive. Source means the Old backup drive.