Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applied an update to an app that records blood pressure. Am unable to retr ieve previously stored info. When following directions in update I cannot "add" data to import because message states data are stored elsewhere and I cannot find where. Help?

Applied an update to an app that records blood pressure. Am unable to retrieve previously stored info. When following directions in update, I cannot "add" data to import because message states data are stored elsewhere, and I cannot find where. Help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 5:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 5:45 PM

You'll have to contact the app developer for help with this.

1 reply

Applied an update to an app that records blood pressure. Am unable to retr ieve previously stored info. When following directions in update I cannot "add" data to import because message states data are stored elsewhere and I cannot find where. Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.