Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I enter "BIOS" on my macbook pro boot camp to increase Dedicated Video Memory?

Hello everyone,

First of all, I know that Macbook pro does not have BIOS on it, but I want to know how can I increase Dedicated Video Memory when I am using Windows 7 on my macbook with boot camp. The reason why what I want to increase the dedicated video memory is for playing Sleeping Dogs. Because I just cannot reach the minimum requirement of video card. I found out that my total available graphics memory is 1696 MB and my shared system memory is 1632 MB, then I think that I may be able to increase the dedicated video memory from there. Is it possible? If it is possible, please help me out because I really want to play this game. Does anyone help me figure it out?

Thank you.

User uploaded file

The Minimum requirement for playing the game.

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.0.x), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Posted on Sep 5, 2012 11:42 PM

5 replies

Can I enter "BIOS" on my macbook pro boot camp to increase Dedicated Video Memory?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.