Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gamecenter

This may sound stupid but for me it seems that gamecenter is not finish build ?

As i understand gamecenter is made like a roundabout were Apple phones and mac's can connect and play games together, but over half the games my mate got is only for Iphone, ipad and can not be found in app store, same problem the other way, i hope this is gonna be better so the gap between available games for phones and app store get smaller.

Also it would be nice with options like, chat on off, send messages to friends etc.

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 11:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 11:34 AM

First, this is a user-to-user help board and Apple is not listening. If you want to voice your concerns to Apple, you have to do it HERE.

Second, Game Center is fine. Mac app developers must incorporate Game Center into their games before it can be used.

Also, though cross-platfom play is part of the experience, it's not the only purpose of Game Center at all. You leaderboards, achievements, multi-player gaming, and more.

I suggest you send Apple your suggestions on the link above. Perhaps they will add them to the next iteration of Game Center.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2012 11:34 AM in response to Community User

First, this is a user-to-user help board and Apple is not listening. If you want to voice your concerns to Apple, you have to do it HERE.

Second, Game Center is fine. Mac app developers must incorporate Game Center into their games before it can be used.

Also, though cross-platfom play is part of the experience, it's not the only purpose of Game Center at all. You leaderboards, achievements, multi-player gaming, and more.

I suggest you send Apple your suggestions on the link above. Perhaps they will add them to the next iteration of Game Center.

Gamecenter

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.