Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get Java script void (0) to work?

Hi,

Ever since downloading the mountain lion i have found issues, particularly with St George Bank Bpay that I am unable to load some pages due to the Java Run Script Void (0) being shown.....

How do I fix this? I know it isn't a bank issue as other computers and my I phone are able to do this function without issue.....

Any ideas about how to get Java to run properly? I have tried all the usual tricks of enabling/disabling things, restarting, and have also installed the most recent update, but it did nothing.

Thanks!!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 4:29 PM

3 replies

Sep 6, 2012 4:36 PM in response to danprowse

You can't necessarily rule it out as a problem with the site based on that, it still could be. But there are a number of possible causes for this. See:

http://www.tech31.com/what-does-javascript-void(0)-mean.html

Also, note that JavaScript is in no way related to Java. Installing and enabling Java will not help with this problem, and will actually reduce the security of your system. You should keep Java disabled in your web browser.

Sep 16, 2012 8:28 PM in response to thomas_r.

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried the suggestions, but still having issues.

I would note that prior to installing mountain lion I had no issues, and only since installing it has this problem arisen.

All other computers I use on the same site work fine for the same function, so I can only assume it is an apple error.

Please do you have any realistic solutions for this problem?

I know I'm not the only one experiencing it.

Thanks.

How do I get Java script void (0) to work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.