Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to extract/import photos from 'PhotoStream' in Windows 7 ?

I took some photos some days ago and I got no time to import them to my PC. But yesterday when I connected my iPhone to my PC a message appeared saying my iPhone needs to be restored. So I did. iTunes automatically downloaded iOS and restored my iPhone from iCloud backup. And all my photos (that I mentioned earlier) were just on 'PhotoStream' but not on 'Camera Roll'. And I tried to copy photos from PhotoStrem to Camera Roll as well but it didnt help. I couldn't copy those and also I couldn't extract photos out of PhotoStream.

So please help me get my photos.

PS

Those photos are really important to me. 🙂

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 8:16 PM

8 replies

Sep 10, 2012 6:33 AM in response to esenes

Photostream, when enabled, only makes sense if you use multiple device. If you have those other devices you can get your pictures from those. If you don't, you misunderstood the function of the photostream. It is not sync service. It's purpose to stream real time only, does not go backwards. If you did set up your pc with photostream correctly, your pictures are there already, inside of photostream folder in MY pictures, or pictures folder. If you didn't set up correctly - here are instructions for the future http://www.apple.com/icloud/setup/

How to extract/import photos from 'PhotoStream' in Windows 7 ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.