Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i tried to deauthorize all my computers but it says i can't do it.

who do i contact to deauthorize all my computers when the computer won't let me.

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 6, 2012 10:43 PM

8 replies

Sep 7, 2012 5:05 AM in response to turingtest2

well, geez if i could control when my computers were going to crash on me, I would be a millionare. but since no one can control that, that's why they have exceptions i just need to know a phone number or contact info is anyone has it. If I could remember what was told to me almost a year ago, I would feel real lucky. if you don't have anything postive to say I would learn to keep your mouth shut. it makes you sound real dumb (don't get me wrong i am not calling you dumb, just saying you sound it).

Sep 7, 2012 5:11 AM in response to life30

The rules are one "Deauthorize All" per 365 days.

Frankly if you've been through 5 computers in a year (or less), that says more about your computer knowledge than anyone's honest comment about managing your authorizations.

If you do not like it, you can try contacting Apple to see if they will make an exception, just do not count on it.

As for the contact information, since you've chosen to be rude, you can google for it as easily as anyone else here can.

Sep 7, 2012 5:16 AM in response to diesel vdub

actually i could have been worse I asked for help and the person wrote and you as well, as if i don't know anything and actually it wasn't me that wrecked the computers and it wasn't all 5 that got wrecked. my roomate at the time put a maganet down next to two of my computers and it erased the hard drives to the point of non use. you and everyone on here should stop assumeing things. all I am saying again if you don't have something nice to say than don't say anything at all.

i tried to deauthorize all my computers but it says i can't do it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.