Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

transfer text messages from old iphone to new iphone

How do I transfer my text messages from my old iPhone to a new iPhone?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 7, 2012 8:11 AM

10 replies

May 27, 2013 2:59 AM in response to Stanton1

As we know, the iTunes backup is unreliable since the backup files always be erased by new ones once an iOS device was connected to the computer.Here I'd like to recommend you trying a splendid program, which can help to transfer SMS messages, contacts, ebooks, call lists and many other media files from iPhone to computer easily. From the coming up portion, you will know well about the key features of this professional software.

Look at : http://www.istonsoft.com/iphone/backup-text-messages-from-iphone.html

May 28, 2013 8:45 AM in response to Stanton1

You can use this powerful all-in-one Phone to Phone Data Transfer

MobileTrans is a powerful phone to phone data transfer tool lets you seamlessly copy data between Android, Symbian and iOS phones.,no matter Android phone (HTC, Samsung, etc.), Symbian phone (Nokia, Motorola, etc.) or iOS phone (iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, etc).You can selectively transfer data between any two of them without data loss.Moreover, Directly transfer from one phone to another

Dec 8, 2013 6:56 PM in response to Stanton1

With the coming of the new iPhone, changing phones becomes so common! The problem is how to get all your data to your new iPhone, especially for your important files such as contacts and text messages! Well, to transfer text messages and contacts from old iPhone to a new iPhone, you can use iPubsoft iPad iPhone iPod to Computer Transfer! Firstly, you should connect your old iPhone to your comptuer, then select the messages/contacts you want to copy, after exporting them, you should get them to your iTunes! Finally, connect your new iPhone, and sync the exported files with your new iPhone! Now everything is done!

transfer text messages from old iphone to new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.