Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what if you restore your phone and it doesn't resolve the issues? I have restored mine 7 times and it still freezes up or restarts over and over when I try to download apps from the app store?

I restored my phone several times and after several attempts each time it finally restored only to have the same proble a day or so late. It seems to work ok until I try to add apps to it. Then it either restarts, turns red and restarts or freezes up or just shuts off. I have re-installed itunes and I have tried to restore it on another computer at work and couldn't. Could there be some bad files in my computer that is still causing a glitch? I have restored it as a new phone and from a couple of my different back ups that were saved to itunes. Any advice besides take it to apple would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 7, 2012 1:22 PM

1 reply

what if you restore your phone and it doesn't resolve the issues? I have restored mine 7 times and it still freezes up or restarts over and over when I try to download apps from the app store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.