Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It just doesn't work and help is needed, hence why I'm on a Forum? Brownie points for whoever can help on this one...

So. As always, it's about iTunes - as Apple is the most inconvenient corporation ever founded. Anyway! I've had this problem for about 6 months and haven't bothered to ask anyone. I've restored the computer numerous times and tried to fix the issue with help from other nonsensical forums. The problem is that 'apple mobile device service' is eating up a large amount of CPU, and therefore tends to make the computer run like a log. I have uninstalled it before but then iTunes won't recognize my iPod - funnily enough. As well as this, iTunes won't connect to the store? However, it doesn't say it's not, it just doesn't load. It states that it is 'accessing iTunes store', but it's not. I'm running all of this on a windows 7 Acer extensa 5235 - just in case that helps. It probably won't, but you guys are clever, right? I mean, I could probably ask you to peel an orange for me, and you'd do it without even physically touching it. Just with the power of your omnipotent minds. Anyway yeah, if anyone can help on this one, would be much appreciated.

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 2:07 AM

4 replies

Sep 8, 2012 5:40 AM in response to Jay's encounted a problem

Wow what a rambling mess and complete waste of time.

Did you try a search of the forums for similar issues? Doing so would have revealed multiple similar issues with valid troubleshooting, saved you time, and saved those that have read that crap from being subject to your rambling psychosis.

FYI, in the future, get to the point and cut the crap when asking for help.

Oh, completely uninstall iTunes and reinstall the current version of iTunes.

Sep 9, 2012 11:13 AM in response to diesel vdub

A rambling mess? Nevertheless, it got the point across... And Uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes was the first thing I did. I've looked at about a million forums for help. Do you really think I'd want to aquire a forum account? That's for the sort of people who set pictures of silver cars as their display picture...

It just doesn't work and help is needed, hence why I'm on a Forum? Brownie points for whoever can help on this one...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.