Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot find the photo files in iCloud

I've been a Mac nut for 20 years, so I feel puzzled. But i cannot find the photo files in iCloud in order to download a few I want onto my macbook air. ideas?

Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 1:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 2:09 PM

The only way to sync photos between mac and devices is to use Photo Stream, but you cannot view photo files in icloud.com. Do a search (or google search) on photo stream to get all the info on this service.

BTW, if you had a MobileMe account and are trying to find photos in the gallery, there is no such service in icloud. All the mobileme galleries are deleted by now.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 8, 2012 2:09 PM in response to Clermont1

The only way to sync photos between mac and devices is to use Photo Stream, but you cannot view photo files in icloud.com. Do a search (or google search) on photo stream to get all the info on this service.

BTW, if you had a MobileMe account and are trying to find photos in the gallery, there is no such service in icloud. All the mobileme galleries are deleted by now.

cannot find the photo files in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.