Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Sign In to Apple Support Communities

I had to make another account just to post this in here. The Apple website won't let me log into my account. The website wants me to create an Apple Support Community username even though I already have one. And when I try to make a Username it tells me that I already have one. What's up with that?

I've tried logging in in Safari and FireFox because I know sometimes browsers do weird things. But I just got the same results.

This is what it looked like...

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Message was edited by: 𠪠- For Some reason the website wouldn't let me add the third picture so I had to edit the post to get it in. Just another bug with the website...

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 4:41 PM

7 replies

Nov 16, 2015 1:30 PM in response to msultan22071

You need to start a New Question - at the top right of any page...

1. choose New > Discussion
  2. Give it the title you suggested in this post "Trouble logging in to my new Apple ID"
  3. then...

Tell us a Story

- with a beginning, a middle and end. We need to understand everything that you know and have experienced.

If this issue is new, tell us what immediately preceded its onset - add software, upgrade or update? New equipment?

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

For a detailed "coaching", please see the User Tip > "Help us to help you on these forums"<https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-5431>

"Keep It Short and Simple" - Take your time... but be thorough - ÇÇÇ

Can't Sign In to Apple Support Communities

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.