Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to find iphone backup on external backup

I used to make backups by time machine on os x lion. Now I installed OS X Mountain Lion completely new on my mac. Connecting my iphone with itunes brings the problem that itunes does not have the backup from my previous lion version and wants to delete most of my iphone apps and data. So I think I need to restore a backup of my itunes and iphone settings from my lion version. I have read in another thread about how to find the backup on my current system in username > ibrary > application support > mobilesync > backup. I thought to copy the latest backup from my external lion backup to my current folder, but the problem is that I can not find the library folder on my external backup. Probably it is hidden there as well.

does anybody know how to find it or how to solve the problem in a different way?

many thanks

befre

iPhone 4, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), iphone itunes backup restore

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 4:33 PM

There are no replies.

how to find iphone backup on external backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.