Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I subscribe using iCloud

I want to connect 4 icals at work. We are all using Snow Leopard. How do I subscribe we all see changes daily?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 7:40 AM

5 replies

Sep 16, 2012 8:05 AM in response to Nancy Bley1

Nancy Bley1 wrote:

I want to connect 4 icals at work. We are all using Snow Leopard. How do I subscribe we all see changes daily?

Nancy, you can try a couple of different methods of having all four users have the same calendars. But, first a question: Do you want 'everyone' to see not only their own calendar and all events there, but the other three calendars and all events there as well?

Sep 16, 2012 10:12 AM in response to Nancy Bley1

Nancy Bley1 wrote:

Hi Donnyh15,

Yes it is okay for everyone using the computers to see all the calendars.

Nancy

OK. Choice 1 is iCloud: Use this link to see how to configure iCal to use the iCloud Calendar: http://bit.ly/LvVCR2

You'll have to setup all four accounts on everyone's Macs. If you only want others to access the calendars online, everyone could log in to iCloud with the other's credentials.

Of course, both of these mean everyone trusts everyone since user IDs and passwords will be shared among all.

Choice 2: Use Google calendars and setup delegation. Don't have a link for that, yet. You can use Google to search for how to do that. If you do that you everyone won't need to have everyone else's passwords since they'll just be setup as delegates.

One other option comes to mind: Depending on where your email is hosted, if it's on Exchange or Office 365 you can setup delegates there.

Last option: Setup a Mac server, and host the calendars there.

Hope this helps!

can I subscribe using iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.