Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mongolian keyboard layout

Hello, need mongolian keyboard layout immedatily on my Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4. Please HELP!

OBS! All the links to "Mongolian keyboard layout" here are not working

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 12:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply
12 replies

Dec 19, 2013 12:52 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

hi are you mongolian? i cant set it up for my com. actaully i downloaded these two files which is not available to be opened. so then i checked the preference and then copied them to Library in MAcintosh HD. then tries to change the language settings but the flag of mongolia is not activated. meanwhile what should i copy to the library?the MongolianQWERTY-4.keylayout or other options that is not yet installed in my computer?

can you write to me any private messges to my yahoo ID. s_rjang@yahoo.com

Dec 19, 2013 12:52 AM in response to Tom Gewecke

hi are you mongolian? i cant set it up for my com. actaully i downloaded these two files which is not available to be opened. so then i checked the preference and then copied them to Library in MAcintosh HD. then tries to change the language settings but the flag of mongolia is not activated. meanwhile what should i copy to the library?the MongolianQWERTY-4.keylayout or other options that is not yet installed in my computer?

can you write to me any private messges to my yahoo ID. s_rjang@yahoo.com

Mongolian keyboard layout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.