Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I usually buy songs on my iPhone, and when I open up my computer, they're automatically in iTunes already. I bought three songs last night and went to listen to them on iTunes today and they have an exclamation point next to them.

When I click on the exclamation point, nothing happens. I've had these exclamation points before when I've accidently deleted the file from my computer. But it's never happened with my iPhone before. I even went to the Purchased tab, and hit "download previous purchases", but it says the songs are already downloaded and won't let me re-download them. I have no idea why...

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4), iPhone 4, Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 2:52 PM

There are no replies.

I usually buy songs on my iPhone, and when I open up my computer, they're automatically in iTunes already. I bought three songs last night and went to listen to them on iTunes today and they have an exclamation point next to them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.