Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I ask apple store to replace my MBP with Retina display? because I have the ghosting issue with it!

I bought my MBP with Retina display less than two months ago and now I have this problem which the ghost of the application that was open, remains on the background.
I took the device to apple store and they decide to change a harware of it!! now I just feel like it is no going to be repaired.

just wanna know despite that 14 days of purchase date has passed, can I ask apple to replace the whole device and give me a new one or not!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), 2.6 GHz i7, 8 GB, 512 MB Graphics

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 6:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 7:01 PM

you can ask them, but they are not obligated to fulfill your request. They are obligated to fix any issues related to defective craftsmanship as long as your mac is under warranty however.

1 reply

can I ask apple store to replace my MBP with Retina display? because I have the ghosting issue with it!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.