Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question for Virgin Mobile USA users

Hi,

Was wondering if any VM customers could tell me if there are any taxes, fees, etc for their 35, 45 or 55 monthly plans for the iPhone? I was told you only pay sales tax if your state charges tax but I'm hearing different rumors now and don't know who to believe. I live in VA if that helps. Trying to get questions answered on the phone with VM is next to impossible with all the overseas reps...

Thanks

P.S. Also in general, if you could tell me your experience with VM regarding coverage, voice, data, etc I would greatly appreciate it. I live right outside of Washington, DC in Arlington, VA and my home area and any areas that I would be traveling to all seem to have good coverage, according to their map but I wanted to ask just to double check on what others are saying since they have no forums on their site.

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 9:14 PM

1 reply

Nov 4, 2012 2:22 PM in response to Dayvidpriddy

Sorry this is late

There is taxes include with Virginia mobile if you do the auto payment or if you pay them with your credit card. But if you purchase top up cards from a place that does not charge tax on them then you MIT be able to save a few. And that tax if your state tax. Like here in Indiana it's 7% so the $30 is 2.10 in tax.

As far as their service, I have had them now for a year and half and have been pleased with them. I don't get really good reception in my house, but if I step outside or go to the front of the house, I get a better connection. But since the 4s has an awesome antenna I hear it's better

Check the covage for your area on their website, check their Facebook page there might be ppl from your area on there're. And then check the reviews on the vmusa site

Question for Virgin Mobile USA users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.