Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

mac app store error 20

Hi,

I keep having problems with the mac app store. I'm running OS X Mountain Lion on a MBP mid-2010.

Everytime I want to update my apps in the Mac App Store I get "Error 20".

I've searched the internet for any solution, but most solutions are for error 13 or 100. I can not find anything that fix my problem.

What is a particular solution for error 20?

Thanks!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2010), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 3:36 AM

28 replies

May 24, 2013 1:14 PM in response to twinup

I also have the same problem and I also can update my apps from another account I created for my girlfriend. Strange though as this new account was created recently so the apps were originally downloaded from mine.

I find it to be an annoyance to switch accounts to update my apps but this is my work around for now.

Dec 9, 2013 1:12 AM in response to Matthijs Niemeijer

Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 Review: The Lumix DMC-GM1 was announced October 2013, as a first truly "micro" Micro Four Thirds camera. Compare to its predecessor, Panasonic GX7, the GM1 inherits almost all of the same imaging capabilities, with just a few compromises to accommodate its small size, namely the lack of an electronic viewfinder and an articulated LCD monitor. It's diminutive yet powerful. The DMC-GM1 also features full HD 1920 x 1080 60P/50P high quality video recording in AVCHD and MP4* with stereo sound.

Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac, an excellent AVCHD to Mac converter, can transcode AVCHD to iMovie, AVCHD to QuickTime, AVCHD to Avid, AVCHD to Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas, AVCHD to FCE, etc. this program is professional to convert AVCHD files to Apple ProRes codec, ProRes 422, ProRes 4444, DVCPRO HD, XDCAM, and HDV included, that FCP will accept.

This tutorial is about what preset to use to maintain original AVCHD settings (1080p 50p) when transcoding Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD progressive recordings to Apple ProRes 422 for FCP with this AVCHD converter to Mac.

Step1: Import or drag & drop Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD 1080P 50P footage

When you start this AVCHD to Mac FCP Converter, the clear instruction in the main interface is clearly show you the main function icon.
You can import AVCHD 1080P 50P content via clicking the icon in the upper corner or just drag them to the program directly.
Via “editor tool”, you can do initial editing like adding effect, watermark, trimming, cropping before transcoding AVCHD to FCP.

User uploaded file

Step 2: Select ProRes 422 as export format for FCP importer

Click "format" and under the FCP menu, you can clearly see proper formats for FCP, among which, native codec to read AVCHD files in FCP importer, including ProRes 422 and ProRes 444. I bet you won’t take 30 seconds in this step with this user-friendly Aunsoft Video Converter for Mac.

ProRes 422 HQ is recommended here for offering even greater headroom to preserve the quality of even the most demanding.

User uploaded file

Step 3: Preset to maintain original Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM1 AVCHD settings (1080p 50p)

Video Frame Rate is in a wide range, including 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 50, 59.94 and 60, which gives you many options for precisely preset. Here you can preset your AVCHD files to maintain original AVCHD settings (1080p 50p).

Click "settings" to set Video Size as original or as 1920*1080 and Video Frame Rrate as 50fps for encoding AVCHD 50P to ProRes 422 for FCP.

User uploaded file

Step 4: Transcode AVCHD 50P progressive to ProRes 422

Click "Conversion" icon to transcode AVCHD maintaining 1080 50P settings. With just a click on "Open output folder", you can locate the export ProRes MOV easily.

With this versatile AVCHD to Mac converter, you can also transcode AVCHD to MP4, MPG, VOB, 3GP, FLV, TS, MKV, AVI, etc.

Read More

Thanksgiving Event 2013

How to Use Aunsoft iMedia Converter for Mac?

iMedia Converter for Mac

TransMXF Pro

Simple steps to convert and transcode Panasonic HPX300 AVC-Intra100 MXF to FCP X

mac app store error 20

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.