Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HP Officejet 5610 printer not found in preferences

Hi!, Thank you for your possible answer... I have a problem with my HP Officejet 5610 All in One printer. I have a 10.8.1 OS X system Mountain Lion, and I try to install the Hewlett Packard Printer Drivers in the las version 2.11. But it only appears the Scanner to use in the preferences panel, the printer is not found there, when I open apps as Pages or Mail...etc and I want to print anything or a document, the printer is not found and only appears the scanner that have not any preferences of printer.

In 10.7 or Lion OS X, I have not problem with this, all is perfect!, but when I try to update by the appstore drivers in 10.8.1 OS X, the installation crash, and it says that has an error ocurred, and I can´t do anything. I try to replace in the backup Time Machine folders HP, but it don´t resolve my problem.

Could you help me?... What do you think about this?...

Thank you!!.

Mac Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1), HP OfficeJet 5610 All in one

Posted on Sep 10, 2012 8:40 AM

1 reply

HP Officejet 5610 printer not found in preferences

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.