Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos won't sync to my iPod Touch after upgrade

I hooked my iPod Touch up to my computer (running Windows7) to sync some new music and to organize a few apps. Upon Itune waking up, I was told a new version of the iPod software was available so I upgraded it.

Problem is now my photos won't sync from the computer to the iPod (these are the same pictures I had on there before so there should be no file corruption issues). My music, apps, videos, etc all load without problem. It is only the photos that get the sync status stuck with a message saying "Waiting for Changes to Apply" or sometimes it says "Waiting for Files to Copy."

Prior to this upgrade I had no issues at all with syncing files to the iPod. I have no Voice Memos and do not use Cloud so these are not the issue as many other help forums have suggested.

What I have done so far to no avail...

• Stopping the sync, unplugging the iPod, pllugging back in and restarting the sync (numerous times)
  • Leaving it to sync for several hours
  • Restored the iPod (a few times)
  • Downloading iTunes again (twice)
  • Completely shut down the computer and restarted
  • System Restore to an earlier date (grasping at straws here)
  • Manually trying to move the pictures into the iPod Media file
  • Tried to load only 10 photos to see if it was a size issue
  • Screamed at and threatened the computer (helped me, scared the cat)

Does anyone have any idea what is going on or what to do? This is really making me glad I didn't give in to purchasing an iPad.

iPod touch, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 11, 2012 10:55 PM

There are no replies.

My photos won't sync to my iPod Touch after upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.