Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with website name and hyperlinks

searching for the website name and clicking on it on google or simply typing it into the web search bar, it loads without a problems. the website is on the internet. However, when I hyperlink/send the name of the website to someone via email to announce it, the hyperlink doesn't work, it simply opens up an external page to whatever wi-fi server you are using and says it cannot find the page... whatever the website name is. why does the internet fail to load this site as a hyperlink via email but works fine on google or by typing it into the search bar?

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 3:18 AM

8 replies

Sep 13, 2012 12:26 AM in response to Roddy

the website name is www.ashingdonunitedfreechurch.org.uk.

typing it in the search bar of the browser or clicking on the link on google works, however when I send this via email to someone to show them the site, it doesn't load. depending on the wi-fi server, I use talktalk, a different window will appear from the wi-fi server saying it cant find that website, although of course it does exist.

problem with website name and hyperlinks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.