Skip navigation

How do I get Rosetta

188 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2012 11:26 AM by rkaufmann87 RSS
George Hilton Level 1 Level 1 (20 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 12, 2012 10:52 AM

My install disc for my epson printer will not open because it says that Rosetta is not installed. How do I get How to get Rosetta, after looking in the discussions there seems no way to get it . I have set my printer up a long time ago by USB but now I would like to use Wi-Fi

Also My epson printer is Spanish the model is Stylus Office B42WD.

Thanks

2.93GHz Intel Core i7, Mac OS X (10.6.7), Memory 8GB also Mac OS X now (10.7)
  • rkaufmann87 Level 8 Level 8 (40,615 points)
    Sep 12, 2012 11:21 AM (in response to George Hilton)

Rosetta is not available in 10.7 (Lion) or 10.8 (Mountain Lion), therefore you if you are running either of these versions of OS X you will need to replace the application or contact the developer to see if they have versions for 10.7 or 10.8. Rosetta was designed for Macs that began using Intel microprocessors back in 2006, Apple included it in OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard which gave 5+ years for developers and users to update their systems. When Lion launched in 2011 Rosetta support was no longer available which means you need to replace or update the app.

• rkaufmann87 Level 8 Level 8 (40,615 points)
    Sep 12, 2012 11:26 AM (in response to George Hilton)

Your welcome.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.