Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i get my att upgrade discount if i pre order iphone 5 through apple?

i want to pre order new iphone 5... was wondering if i use apple.com if i will be able to get it for the upgrade discounted price or if i have to go through att to get it?

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 1:49 PM

7 replies

Sep 13, 2012 7:18 AM in response to steve.murph27

I had the same question. Yes, you can order the iPhone through the Apple online or Retail store. They have the ability to check your eligibilty during the order and apply your discounted price. I just confirmed this by calling 1-800-MY-APPLE. Additionally, you can go the online Apple Store > Shop iPhone > iPhone 5 (link below) and you can even check your eligibility there - proving that apple has that capability ;-)

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_iphone/family/iphone

can i get my att upgrade discount if i pre order iphone 5 through apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.