Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dock Documents Sorting - Launches at "bottom" of folder

With Snow Leopard, clicking on "Documents" in the Dock gave me a list of files and, given that they were sorted by modified date, the most recent was at the top and the list, effectively,showed my most recent files - i.e. it opened at the top of the list (hard to explain) and no scrolling was required to get to the files I used most recently

With Lion (10.7) the same action opens my documents list at the "bottom" of the folider - i.e. I see the files that were modified ages ago and I always have to scroll to the top of the list to get to the files I've been using recently.

There doesn't seem to be any way to modify this behaviour. I've tried changng the sort order of the documents folder in Finder, but it makes no difference. It seems odd that there's no way to change this and I assume that it's just that I can't find it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.4), 2GHz Intel Core i&, 8GB RAM

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 1:58 AM

There are no replies.

Dock Documents Sorting - Launches at "bottom" of folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.