Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Windows 7 drivers avalible for 2011 macbook pro 15" (snow leopard 10.6.8) ?

Im hoping that you guys could help me with this one. I've run into a brick wall.

Trying to use boot camp to partition the hdd install a windows 7 x64, it seems impossible to get ahold of the drivers i need in windows.

The boot camp assistant splashes me with a option to download drivers, but states after some time "that there are no avalible drivers for your system."

Im lacking the original installation dvd, but found a dvd that is for a macbook pro 13". That helped me with everything but the keyboard and multitouchpad.

The functions that im lacking right now that i have found out is that the touchpad wont accept right clicks, no scrolling and no gestures, also the keyboard isnt lit up, and no functionkeys work. (like screen brightness, volume and cd/dvd eject key)

Im guessing that there also might be some other drivers thats missing, like the possibility to explore the osx disk from windows to share documents between the two operating systems.

Are there any other ways to get ahold of these drivers that i need without buying a dvd?

Best regards

Johan

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 5:45 AM

1 reply

No Windows 7 drivers avalible for 2011 macbook pro 15" (snow leopard 10.6.8) ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.