Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared printer only prints first page

Kind of a funny question:

I've got three macs and an airportt extreme/express network:

Newest is an 2011 imac with Lion

middle is 2009 macbook with Mountain Lion

oldest is 2007 imac with Snow Leopard, but I think it may be just old enough to not be upgradable

My 2004 Airport Express was bridging internet from my 2004 Extreme base station to the oldest imac and also had a printer conencted for everybody to print to. But the Express seems to have gone into permananet orange blink mode and I'm trying to troubleshoot that...

BUT as a solution for printing I just plugged my brother laser printer into the oldest mac and turned on printer sharing, so I could continue using wifi to print to one printer from multiple macs.

Works fine really, except from my newest mac it only prints the first page of a website or of a multipage doc. The same system seems to work fine if I print from the macbook, so it seems to be the combo of new Lion imac and the pritner sharing?

Is there a setting I need to change? Thanks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 8:40 AM

There are no replies.

Shared printer only prints first page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.