Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The volume button on my ipad is stuck how do i fix it?

The volume but on my ipad is stuck

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 10:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 10:36 AM

Did you try a Reset? [Hold the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons down together for 10 seconds or so (until the Apple logo appears) and then release. The screen will go blank and then power ON again in the normal way.] It is app and data safe!

5 replies

Sep 13, 2012 10:58 AM in response to Pamore

no it wont but if the button is literally stuck nothing is going to fix that. you can take it in to apple and if it is under warranty they will replace it for nothing. if it isnt under warranty it is 149$ for iphone 4 and under and then iphone 4s is 199$. make sure you back up your information beofre you go

Oct 11, 2012 5:39 PM in response to Pamore

200 dollar for a simple repair. My button is to but since I use my ipad 2 for music, movies, and videos its annoying. My 6 month warranty just ran out a week ago and since my screen crack and my volume button is jam smh talking about bad luck. Nothing happen before. But 200 dollars to fix the volume is way too much.

The volume button on my ipad is stuck how do i fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.