If anyone could suggest anything to stream music from my iMac to my iPad that would be much appreciated.
This is what I've done so far....
- in iTunes. Advanced > Home Sharing > Turn on Home Sharing
- on the iPad. Settings > Music and entered my ID and password.
- checked same username and password on each.
- checked each device was on same wifi network.
- checked it wasn't the firewall.
- checked File Sharing is checked in System Preferences > Sharing.
- switched Home Sharing off and on again in iTunes.
- closed and reopened Music app on iPad.
- powered down and restarted modem, router, iMac and iPad.
- repeated all of the above.
Still not seeing any Music from the iMac on the iPad.
Anything else I might be missing?
Typical! I'd looked under the More button in the Music app for the library initially and not seen it, but just looked now after restarting and double checking everything, and it's working now.
Retrieving data ...