Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Touch won't sync - error (-69)???

Just downloaded the latest iTunes update and now my iPod Touch won't sync - some songs show up but are greyed out and it says error (-69). I've re-bboted my PC, restored the iPod several times, and transferred my iTunes library to my laptop where it synced 1 folder of 10 songs so when I added more music and tried to sync then, the problem persists!

Has anyone else had this / know how to resolve the issue?

I can't have another journey to and from work without music ...lol - I'll go mad. Any help GREATLY appreciated.

-Nikki

iPod touch

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 12:02 PM

2 replies

Sep 15, 2012 1:26 AM in response to lllaass

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunately this didn't help - the music files don't seem to be the problem. I have since synced my iPod to someone else library and it worked fine so it must be a software issue with my laptop as I have recently re-booted it.

I have re-installed iTunes as well as restoring the iPod itself so I have no idea what the issue is exactly.

iPod Touch won't sync - error (-69)???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.