Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync my iCal in between iPhone and Outlook 2010 on Win7

Hi,

I have an iPhone4 running iOS5.1.1 (as of today) and an iCloud account.

My iPhone calendar (iCal) is synched with iCloud calendar.

My business PC is running Win7 and Outlook 2010.

My compagny has selected Google Enterprise to provide all the mail services.

As such, I have a Google deamon running on my PC to sync my emails in between Google GMail Enterprise and Outlook 2010.

Please notice, that, due to security rules, I can not symply enter my Gmail Google Enterprise IDs on my iPhone to get it synched with GMail...

As such, to get at least my professional calendar on my iPhone iCal, I was using a cable connexion in between the PC USB port and the iPhone, and running iTunes sync.

I though it was paintfull, and I though iCloud was able to do so.

As such, I installed iCloud Dashboard and my PC and started to configure it to sync my Outlook 2010 calendar (at least) with iCloud.

I successfully entered my iCloud AppleID, and arrived on the configuration of the sync.

Despite all the tests I run (connected from the office or from home), I not able to get it working as I am always getting an error message from iCloud dashboard:

"Your configuration can not start as an unexpected event"

Any clue on what's going on?

Any idea on what I can test more?

Best Regards

Arno

iPhone 4, Windows 7, iCal

Posted on Sep 13, 2012 12:46 PM

There are no replies.

Sync my iCal in between iPhone and Outlook 2010 on Win7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.