I've got a Macbook Air (Late 2010).
I've got a "kerneltasks" suddenly taking all cpu on such conditions
- using an external monitor + keyboard + mouse/trackpad
- only when laptop is closed
- it can take a few minutes up to an hour or so before getting high on CPU
- it goes back to a regular behaviour when I open the laptop again (monitor still closed), but the problem usually comes back
- it happens only since 1.8.1 update
- it's a prior process so the whole mac is lagging
- momory, disk, and network usage stays regular all along, before, during, and after the kerneltask burn out
So now every hour or so, I open my laptop and close it again when it starts to lag
Anyone seen that already ?
Retrieving data ...