Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Meeting request received from Exchange 2010 wrong dates

Hi,

We have 30 iphones in are company. We notice a problem when we are received meeting request from Exchange 2010. Here is the senario:

Let say that I sent a meeting request to employees that is 8am to 5 pm from september 17th to september 19th. On their iphone, they will see a meeting request poping up but the dates will be shifted 1 day ahead. They will see a meeting request 8am to 5pm but the dates will be 18th to 20th.

All are iphones are doing the same things. Android phones and Blackberry's don't seems to have this problem.

Anyone experiencing this ? Any fix or solution available?

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 4:59 AM

4 replies

Oct 23, 2012 12:36 AM in response to michel.serry

Hi,

sorry, been off for a while .... you are not alone, my wife has the same problem when sending an appointment from her business account. She's got 2 Exchange syncs on her phone (business and private).

The problem appears when she creates an appointment on her business account using outlook. I could not check exactly for she's on the road this week, but it seems that in her case, the timezone on her business account is wrong, which depends on her settings in the windows environment of her company (remember, it only appears when she creates the appointment using outlook).

I will check her settings when she's back and tell you if there's a solution.

Meeting request received from Exchange 2010 wrong dates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.