Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone from the UK reserved IPhone5 via Carphone Warehouse?

Hi,

I have reserved an iphone 5 with Carphone Warehouse via their 'Smartphone VIP system'... in which they promise to reserve you an iphone guaranteed to arrive on the release date if you pay a deposit of £29, which can later be deducted from the price of your phone/plan. I signed up via telephone on Wednesday night, and they said they would be in touch either Thursday or Friday (today) between 8am-11pm, to discuss what plan I could upgrade on.

It is now Friday and I have had no call, and also their website has no information on pre-ordering the 32gb version or 64gb versions of the phone... both of which are the types I am considering buying.

Has anyone heard anything from them if they have signed up for this service? I really want to secure my phone and will be very annoyed if I have paid £29 for nothing!!!

Thanks

Iphone 5

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 5:55 AM

1 reply

Sep 14, 2012 8:25 AM in response to iWishiMight

I have reserved my iPhone 5 through the same service at the same time. I got a call from them yesterday asking for me to confirm my interest/order. They then told me they'll call back in the next 24 hours to sort all the pricing and contracts out. I just received a text basically saying they've tried calling me and I need to call back a number (which doesn't connect anywhere, says the line is busy). Not sure what will happen next, let me know if you get anywhere.

Anyone from the UK reserved IPhone5 via Carphone Warehouse?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.