Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Picture of 32 inch iMac

Someone just sent me a picture of someone in their office working off of a 32 inch Mac. Claims its only sold, shown, and marketed to the movie industry. Any truth in this?

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2012 1:57 PM

Never heard of it. Why not ask the person who sent you the picture for more information. I believe that there are 30" displays out there, but I know of nothing produced by Apple.

11 replies

Sep 14, 2012 2:53 PM in response to b j t

I should have examined the pics closer. Didn't notice the cord going from the back of the monitor to a tower. Either I'm crazy or I know way less than I think . My main issue was where can I get one.. Your thoughts ? I was using my iphone to post and didn't see the tab to post attachments. Thanks for pointing it out.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Sep 22, 2012 6:49 AM in response to Ronersix

Ronersix wrote:

Your thoughts ?

I agree with BDAqua. It looks like an iMac from further away, but when you compare the side photo (as I have done) it looks like a monitor, not an iMac as it does not appear to have the CD/DVD slot on the right hand side of the screen like the iMac

Image you provided: Image of side of a iMac:

User uploaded file User uploaded file

Message was edited by: b j t

Picture of 32 inch iMac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.