Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can iCloud backup music or movies

Can iCloud backup music or movies and how?

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 9:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2012 9:39 AM

Welcome to Apple Support Communities

It doesn't support the movies backup and music backup. iTunes Match moves the songs to the cloud, so you haven't got the music on the device, but it costs $29,99

5 replies

May 2, 2013 8:04 AM in response to Donkeyxyz123

I have a subscription with iCloud, however I can not back up from the April 11 I was in USA, so I get a message "Could not complete the last backup" and all the time I get that message when I try to do it from my Iphone 5 in Peru, but when I was in USA if I could do. On the other hand to say that I have tried different internet connections to rule that it is a Internet Connection prblem but I could not because I get that also can not complete the backup in the cloud. I would like to know what is going on with my iCloud account and it will not let me do the back up only connected via WIFI and I can perform Back Up on the computer, but to avoid having to do with the computer is that I bought the subscription to iCloud. I await your prompt assistance with this issue please. PS: the amount of memory that I have available in the cloud is 14.7 GB and I think that should be enough to keep making backups.

Oct 25, 2013 10:34 PM in response to Donkeyxyz123

I've been reading that iCloud doesn't store movies, which makes sense to me but... Somehow I have ALL my movies in my iPad with a "cloud" in the lower right corner and if I am in Wifi spot I can watch any of those...

It happened when they did the last update.

(I also have movies download directly into my ipad)

When I open Movies it gives me 3 tabs: Movies, HOme Videos and Shared

The movies that are downloaded to my iPad do not have a "cloud" in the corner.

Can you tell me, how did they got into the cloud? Because they are in the cloud, qaren't they?

Thanks

Ivonne

Can iCloud backup music or movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.